You are cordially invited to
Taylor’s Professional Writing Conference
to be held on beautiful Taylor University’s campus from 1:00 p.m. on Friday, August 4 through 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 5.
Just $99* gets you two days of sessions to hear from agents, editors, publicists, and other publishing professionals, a one-on-one appointment, Friday dinner, and Saturday breakfast and lunch.
(Overnight accommodations are additional and are available on campus or at area hotels. See the Accommodations page for more details.)
Taylor University’s Professional Writing Program is recognized for its students becoming published authors of articles and even books before graduating from the program.
Now you can learn from editors, agents, and professional writers at the university’s writing conference August 4-5, 2017 on the Upland, Indiana, campus.
Faculty for the 2017 conference include:
• Jerry B. Jenkins: best-selling author, writing mentor
• Bob Hostetler: award-winning author and editor
• Chip MacGregor: agent, owner of MacGregor Literary
• Linda Glaz: agent with Hartline Literary Agency
• Dennis Hensley: author, professor in the Professional Writing program
• Cindy Sproles: author, editor, cofounder Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas, cofounder of ChristianDevotions.us
• Lin Johnson: author and editor of The Christian Communicator
• Katie Long: acquisitions editor Wesleyan Publishing House, Light from the Word
• Rachael Phillips: author, humorist
• James Watkins: author, editor ACW Press
• Rebekah Blomenberg: line editor, Annie’s Publishing
• Estee Zandee: editorial assistant, Zondervan Publishing House
• Kate Jameson: editorial assistant, Focus on the Family
• Dawn Anderson: editor, Kregel Publications
• Lawrence Wilson: acquisitions editor, DustJacket Books
• Michele Israel Harper: acquisitions editor, L2L2 Publishing
Check the Faculty page for more information and bios!
Mark your calendar now for August 4-5, 2017, to learn how to get published at Taylor University’s Professional Writing Conference.
*(Current Taylor University Professional Writing majors, contact Linda Taylor at the email address below to receive a discount on the registration price.)
236 West Reade Avenue
Upland, Indiana 46989
Phone: (765) 998-5591
Subscribe to our email list to get news and updates about this and future conferences!