Taylor University’s Professional Writing Conference offers the highest quality at the lowest price!
You’ll be taught and meet privately with editors, agents and professional writers who will help you get your work published.
The two-day conference on the Upland, Indiana, campus is sponsored by Taylor University’s respected Professional Writing program chaired by Dr. Dennis Hensley.
Plan to attend 2018 now! This year’s conference sold out, so we’re working to increase our faculty and programming to accommodate many more writers.
Details for the third annual conference will be online soon, but for now, check out the outstanding faculty and program from 2017.
Just $99* gets you two days of sessions to hear from agents, editors, publicists, and other publishing professionals, a one-on-one appointment, Friday dinner, and Saturday breakfast and lunch.
(Overnight accommodations are additional and are available on campus or at area hotels. See the Accommodations page for more details.)
Taylor University’s Professional Writing Program is recognized for its students becoming published authors of articles and even books before graduating from the program.
Now you can learn from Christian editors, agents, and professional writers at the university’s writing conference August 4-5, 2017 on the Upland, Indiana, campus.
Faculty for the 2017 conference include:
• Bob Hostetler: award-winning author and editor
• Chip MacGregor: agent, owner of MacGregor Literary
• Linda Glaz: agent with Hartline Literary Agency
• Dennis Hensley: author, professor in the Professional Writing program
• Cindy Sproles: author, editor, cofounder Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas, cofounder of ChristianDevotions.us
• Lin Johnson: author and editor of The Christian Communicator
• Katie Long: acquisitions editor Wesleyan Publishing House, Light from the Word
• Rachael Phillips: author, humorist
• James Watkins: author, editor ACW Press
• Rebekah Blomenberg: line editor, Annie’s Publishing
• Estee Zandee: editorial assistant, Zondervan Publishing House
• Kate Jameson: editorial assistant, Focus on the Family
• Dawn Anderson: editor, Kregel Publications
• Lawrence Wilson: acquisitions editor, DustJacket Books
• Michele Israel Harper: acquisitions editor, L2L2 Publishing
Check the Faculty page for more information and bios!
*(Current Taylor University Professional Writing majors, contact Linda Taylor at the email address below to receive a discount on the registration price.)
236 West Reade Avenue
Upland, Indiana 46989
Phone: (765) 998-5591
Subscribe to our email list to get news and updates about this and future conferences!