Plan to join us for Taylor’s Professional Writing Conference
to be held on beautiful Taylor University’s campus from
1:00 p.m. on Friday, August 5 through 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 6.
Just $99 gets you two days of sessions to hear from agents, editors,
publicists, and other publishing professionals, a one-on-one appointment,
Friday dinner, and Saturday breakfast and lunch.
(Overnight accommodations are additional and are available on campus
or at area hotels. See the Accommodations page for more details.)
Taylor University’s Professional Writing Program is recognized for its students becoming published authors of articles and even books before graduating from the program. Now you can learn from Taylor faculty as well as editors, agents, and professional writers at the university’s writing conference August 5-6, 2016 on the Upland, Indiana, campus.
Faculty for the conference include:
• Dennis Hensley: author, chairman of Professional Writing department; author
• Linda Taylor: instructor, Professional Writing department; freelance editor
• Dan Balow: agent Steven Laube Literary Agency
• Rebekah R. Blomenberg: copy editor/line editor Annie’s Publishing
• Ann Byle: agent Credo Communications
• Amy Green: publicist Bethany House
• Keren Baltzer: lead nonfiction editor Guideposts
• Regina Jackson: VP product management Warner Press
• Lin Johnson: author and editor of The Christian Communicator
• Ginger Kolbaba: author, former editor Today’s Christian Woman
• Katie Long: acquisitions editor Wesleyan Publishing House, Light from the Word
• Holly Miller author, contributing editor at Saturday Evening Post
• Drew Neuenschwander: technology for writers
• Rachael Phillips: author, humorist
• James Watkins: author, editor ACW Press
• Heather Gemmen Wilson: author, memoirist, professor of writing
• Lawrence W. Wilson: author, acquisitions editor with Wesleyan Publishing House
• Estee Wells Zandee: editor Zondervan
Check back! More to come!
Mark your calendar now for August 5-6, 2016, to learn how to get published at Taylor University’s Professional Writing Conference.
236 West Reade Avenue
Upland, Indiana 46989
Phone: (765) 998-5591