Registrants can stay on campus or arrange lodging at area hotels. If you choose to stay on campus, the room charge will be added to your registration fee when you sign up at the registration site.
If you choose to stay in an area hotel, please check the button “I do not need accommodations” at the registration site. You can then make your own reservations directly with the hotel and pay only the registration fee on our registration site.
Please note that registration for rooms on campus closes on August 1 so we can give a final rooming list to the college. If you register later than August 1, please pay only the $99 registration fee and plan to have other housing arrangements.
- Single room on campus for $45.
- Double room on campus for $25 per person in the room. (You must have a roommate and notify us at registration who that person is. Please plan ahead with this other person when you register.)
- Dorms are air conditioned.
- High school students who register should plan to stay on campus in a double room. We will supply a roommate for those who do not have one. On the registration page where it asks for the name of a roommate, just put “high schooler.”
- Those who opt to stay on campus will receive, as part of the room fee, a linen package that includes two flat sheets, pillowcase, two bath towels, two washcloths, and soap. A pillow and light blanket are also included, but you may want to bring your own pillow and an extra blanket.
- You may also choose to stay at a nearby hotel. There is a Super 8, a Best Western, and a Holiday Inn Express all less than three miles from campus. Also see other nearby hotels.
236 West Reade Avenue
Upland, Indiana 46989
Phone: (765) 998-5591
Subscribe to our email list to get news and updates about this and future conferences!